Tuesday, November 4, 2008

UNT!TLED; Karma.

Attention CH!LD'REN: I suggest you don;t play games with b!tches who can play them better. As the saying goes; play with fire & your gonna get burned. You may try to sit there & ruin my life as you see fit, but trust you can NEVER break me. At the end of the day, the joke remains on YOU. Go play your little kiddie games with someone who has time for them. Karma is a b!tch. What goes around comes around. Trust God will handle you. I have to stop myself & pray on the situation because God is the only one saving you right now. Trust that. I will be the bigger person in the situation. Whatever satisfaction you feel you have gained after doing what you did, do you really feel satisfied?? I doubt it. Because in the end you are a lonely b!tch. So keep prying on people and sleeping your way to where you are now because in the end.. that's all you will ever be or have in life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soo u knew I would be one of the first to read ur blog!! but I love you..and you know u can talk to me cuz YOu know I go thru almost the same shit u go thru..and u go girl for standing up and being the bigger person!!! and if they know whats good for them they wont mess with you!!! I love you and I'm here for you!! P.S. u look super hott in ur halloween costume!! =)

Anonymous said...

TAKE THE HIGH ROAD HONEY,IT ALWAYS WORKS.I FIGURES YOU'D BE YELLING TO THE SKIES,YOUR MAN WON.

B.Marie said...

GIRL WHOSE HEAD DO I NEED TO INTRODUCE A BOTTLE TO????

 
blog template by laalaa online