Monday, November 17, 2008

i ♥ Dallas.

Okay so this blog is a lil later than i intended but i still had to make sure to come thru and show love!!! So i turned on the radio the other day (z90 to be exact) and to my suprise the NFL boys were on the radio! Damn D's song! I almost fell outta my car when I heard it! I knew Cali was late on getting the hits but THIS is MY SONG!! haha. This song has SUCH a southern play to it, i would have NEVER dreamed of hearing it out here on the radio! But glad i did! First we took over with "My Dougie" ((shout out to Lil Will from Agg Town Baby!!)) and now Damn D is on making a name for himself! All i can say is Dallas, Texas keep doing your thing it is def your time to shine! haha. and to the haters.. "HI HATER".

Speaking of Dallas, I may be coming home soon, and probably for good... stay tuned.


2 comments:

Weebabie84 said...

GIRL! DON'T LET NO ONE (no matter what) RUN YOU FROM WHERE YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE. Keep it pushin with out them and show them that you are a strong person. People mess up, and if others can't move past that and look for happiness, then let them be mad at themselves. (A person that harps on the past, is a sad person and has some guilty feelings about themselves!)

Anonymous said...

OMG!!I WILL BE SOO HAPPY IF YOU COME TO STAY!! AND GIRL I KNOW..here we come..

 
blog template by laalaa online