Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Beautifully; skinny. GROSS.

I am sitting here watching last Sunday's episode of Desperate Housewives that I missed and can't help but notice as Bree ((Marcia Cross)) is talking just HOW SKINNY she is getting! Now she's always been a very small person as it is, but lately she seems to be getting even bonier. As she was sitting there carrying on a conversation I couldn't even pay attention to what she was saying because all I kept staring at was her bones damn near ready to pop outta her chest and collar bone!


I started to google it so I could find a pic of it to post on here for discussion.. no luck there. But I did come across this pic, and several others like it. And surprisingly with all these pics woman were actually talking about how BEAUTIFUL it was and how much they envied this look and strived to become this way!

Are you serious??? Is this what "beauty" is now defined as? If that's the case I don't think I want to ever be "beautiful". Just so sad if you ask me.

5 comments:

Jervis said...

lOLOL,your funny,ur like, in that case I never wanna be beautiful,lol.that had me dying.

Anonymous said...

wow, that's sad!
it's amazing to me still that girls think that being dangerously skinny is appealing, they don't realise how much damage their doing to themselves until everything is too late, but I whole hearted agree with you if being below 40lbs is something of beauty - count me out.

Anonymous said...

Well even if I tried my hardest I would NEVER look like that or would I want to..to me thats just GROSS forreal!! I mean seiously what is pretty about that..don't mean like a lil meat at least..why would you want to rub bone!! GROSS!! love it!!

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you think this way honey....

Anonymous said...

I'M SO GLAD YOU THINK THIS WAY HONEY...NANNA

 
blog template by laalaa online