Tuesday, November 25, 2008

PSA: feet.

OMG. what is up with folks not wanting to take care of their feet??? I personally have a foot phobia and feet jes disgust me! So yesterday I was walking into the post office and this lady who was riding her bike goes in right before me. Well I have a bad habit of looking at people's shoes when the approach me or walk by. Don't ask why, that's jes me.. always peepin the shoe-game. But anyways I look down and I SWEAR I threw up in my mouth at least twice that quick!! Her heels looked like she had been playing in the rocks at a kids playground and had never seen an ounce of lotion in their lives! I mean doesn't that HURT??!! I know if my skin gets even slightly dry i go into freak out mode that quick! haha. Ughh.

THEN today I was at work and this lady walked by wearing some flip flops with her NASTY ASS HELLS hanging out the back of her shoes looking like they were jes SCREAMIN for a pedicure!

Therefore I am making a plea to the world: pppuuulllleeeeaassseeee if you are going to where sandals or shoes that show your feet PLEASE do the rest of the world a favor and scrub the damn calluses off them hoez and throw sum lotion on them! If that doesn't seem possible, do us all a favor and keep the socks nd shoes on!
Thank You =)

This has been a Public Service Announcement courtesy of JuJu. You can now resume to your regularly scheduled blogging.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL BABY YOU CAME BY THIS NATURALLY.SINCE YOUR MOM AND YOUR GRANDMOTHER BOTH WERE MANICURIST.YES,BABY,IT DRIVES ME NUTS.WOMEN SPEND A FORTUNE ON SHOES AND THEN HAVE NASTY LOOKING FEET AND TOENAILS.WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?
DOING MANY A PECICURE IN MY DAY,I OFTEN THOUGHT,WHAT DOES YOUR SPECIFIC OTHER THINK WHEN YOU SNUGGLE UP TO HIM AT NIGHT IN BED AND SCRATCH HIM WITH THOSE????AND THOSE HAIRY LEGS,BUT THAT'S ANOTHER BLOG DAY,HUH?

Kofi Bofah said...

Dude.

That's all you have to worry about in SoCal?

I am in Chicago.

We will not see anybody's feet for another 9 months or so.

You Californians have nothing to worry about. I am scared that the next time I go to SoCal - I will not come back.

LOL

JuJu said...

hahaha no joke!! yes i could def write a whole 'nother blog all about that!! i havent had a pedicure in a minute but am going crazy abt it nd some of these women and MEN jes LIVE wit bad feet like its nothing! no bueno!

JuJu said...

[kofi:] tru story! it's beautiful out here! i have jeans and flip flops on as i speak ;)

Anonymous said...

LMAO UR SOOO FREAKIN CRAZY..but I know what you mean!! some people have some nasty ass feet!! haha =)

 
blog template by laalaa online