Writing Prompts by Yours Truly
-
There are things that I do everyday but a lot of them weren’t restricted to
a specific block of time. This becomes quite a headache when something ends
u...
Happiness?
-
We all have moments in our lives where things don't quite fit together but
still seem to make us happy. Something the world calls settling I call
bliss. So...
Guyana
-
Guyana is a travel destination in the world. See its verified
sustainability rating and review to help you decide where to go in the
world.
The post Guy...
Should I Stay.....Or Should I Go?
-
Lately I've been feeling like I'm not satisfied with my current situation.
I feel like everything around me is just...Blah! I mean I'm grateful for my
fa...
2 comments:
THATS RIGHT JU JUST REMEMBER IT TAKES MORE TO FORGIVE THAN IT DOES TO DO ANYTHING ELSE... YOU COME OUT THE BIGGER PERSON AND THE BETTER PERSON
true story.
Post a Comment