Monday, December 15, 2008

UNT!TLED; okay.

despite how effn CRAZY today was and all the countless bullshxt that kept going on from my job; to my car; to everything in btwn.. in the end today ended up being "okay".

Like the "Thought For The Day" on 12-12 sed:

Everything is okay in the end; if it's not okay, then its not the end.


I was close to finally loosing it today. So much has been going on lately I keep asking when "enuff" is going to be ENUFF! From all the drama the past few weeks to the little shxt that keeps happening; today's bullshxt had jes about put the icing on the cake.. but for some reason i jes kept on trucking and taking care of business; keeping my head up to the sky like nothing or nobody could stop me or break me.

Finally wrapping today up; headed to bed. Not much to say except;
everything will be okay..

Chow for Now.

4 comments:

Miss.Stefanie said...

In the words of one of the most poetic men in the world, "If you can make it through the night there's a brighter day" -Tupac

T said...

you sounding real determined, thats good, stay up

Nellz said...

tayor took the words from my finger tips which i was gonna type....keep up mama!!

Brothers Blog said...

you said it right just keep your head to the sky and keep it movin those bumps in the road aint nothing.

 
blog template by laalaa online