Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Rainman.

okay i know i have already blogged about this album but i was listening to it again on my way into work and i jes can't say how much i love it!

i didn't give rainman enuff credit in the last blog so it get's its own special shoutout. haha.

as i am driving into work; pouring rain outside and this song is playing.. it truly touches my heart.. enjoy.





"There's no need for me to lay out my clothes,
When shes not around there's no where to go,
Make no attempts getting up out of this bed,
I wanna open my eyes but I just close the curtain instead,
Her thunderstorms shuts my lights off,
I got no missed calls; maybe by tomorrow
cause right now I can't just catch a break


Everyday it rains; when she ain't laying right here
I can feel the coolness in the air
I know my chances ain't far
everyday it rains; would it be jus my window seal sound
reaches my ear go then it reappears
everyday it rains; my heart starts drowning
my vision gets cloudy
the flood moves around me
everyday it rains; no sign of the light as the time goes by
40 days and 40 nights"

2 comments:

Miss.Stefanie said...

Its so pretty....

JOFre$h said...

I'm going to check it out hopefully it doesnt disappoint.

 
blog template by laalaa online