Wednesday, December 10, 2008

'TAGGED' - SWEET SIXTEEN ABT MZ. JU ♥

directions: once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. at the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don’t forget to leave them a comment (“you’re it”) and to read your blog. you can’t tag the person who tagged you. since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.

TAGGED BY; LaaLaa.

one: fact - i am slightly "OCD" haha. everyone makes fun of me cus i am very particular. like when you come to my house for the most part; everything has a place and if it's not in the place i go somewhat crazy til i put it back there. not saying i am a clean freak or crazy like that; but certain things, for example my shoes; have a certain spot they always have to be in.

two: unknown fact - growing up; i used to be a vegetarian! like whole-heartily would not touch meat or anything that contained meat. lived off salads and baked potatoes for years. now i wasn't a vegan cus i would eat eggs and cheese and things that were made from animals; but def NO MEAT for me! later on in life i was sucked into some chicken and that shxt tasted so good i had to have MORE! then there went my "vegetarian stage" lol

three: ex-goal - previous career choice; a lawyer. my mom & i used to swear growing up i would be a lawyer cus i would sit there and argue my point up and down until i won or got my way. let's jes say i have a natural talent for it.

four: habit - texting; i HATE talking on the telephone. i mean i will if i have to; but i really prefer not too! i would much rather jes send a simple text and say what i have to say; let you say what you have to say and be done with it. i hate that ackward silence people sometimes get on the phone where you are both like "weelll ummm okaay" haha.

five: fact - eating habits; i got REAL bad food poisoning at the beginning of the year off stupid effn hamburger meat and now REFUSE to eat ANYTHING that contains ground beef or even looks similar to it! its to the point if i am even around someone cooking it; i get nauseated. one night after out partying all night; i decided to "try" to get over it and ordered a hamburger.. after one bite let's jes say the burger was NOT in my stomach any longer!! yuckk!!

six: fact - becoming grown; i have lived basically on my own since i was 15 yrs old. i got my first full time job at 15 yrs old while trying to take care of my crackkhead axx daddy ((a whole 'nother blog)) and was forced to pay all the bills to support us while he partied and maintaining going to [high]school all day. let's jes say - made me grow up real fast.

seven: ex goal - famous; i agree with laalaa - we all grow up wanting to be a STAR! i def was one of those children too! i used to go to different modeling conventions and pagents and diff things like that. when i got older i modeled some ((still do to a degree)) but it used to be my passion and life goal! now i'm more focused on being a mommy to my son first. he's growing too fast!

eight: random fact - california; i had only been to california ONCE before deciding that it was going to be my dream to live here. i always knew texas wasn't the place i wanted to spend the rest of my life and as a child fell in love with california and vowed that one day i would make it here; and guess what bitches; i did!!

nine: random fact - doors; okay so this may go back to me being slight "OCD" as i previously mentioned but i CANNOT sleep with any doors open. it's like a weird phobia or something. i have to have the closet door; bedroom door; and bathroom door closed. not cracked - CLOSED.

ten: goal - school; due to life's difficulties of being a single mom i had to drop out of college a few years ago. got too hard financially and not having anyone to help watch my son. i took all the classes i could in my degree plan that could be done online or where i was able to make it on campus and got to the point i was jes "stuck" while still having to work full-time. so my goal is to def go back and finish school.

eleven: random fact - college; speaking of.. i gave up a full-paid scholarship after finding out i was pregnant. it was either not have the baby and go to college; all expenses paid. or give up my dreams and start new ones with something i created. needless to say; it wasn't an option and i now have a beautiful son and wouldnt change it for the world.

twelve: fact - hair color; yes it is a fact that i have dyed my hair jes about EVERY color you can imagine. i even went thru a phase where i had purple hair ((didnt look good when fading; turned into an ugly grey)); pink; blue; you name it i have done it. finally over that phase and sticking with my different blondes and browns.

thirteen: random fact - lucky 13; ((sorry laalaa; im opposite!)) everything for me usually happens around the number 13. my son was born on july 13; his soccer number is usually 13; my fav day is friday the 13th hehe. idk; always been my thang and my lucky star number.

fourteen: fact - bitch; yes i have bitch, well excuse me "The Bossy Bitch" tattoo'd on my foot and i wear it very proudly. i am a bitch; a very good bitch at that. and piss me off; i will show you an even better bitch.

fifteen: fact - obsession; i am VERY VERY much obsessed with Hello Kitty. yes it may be childish; but something about that lil kitty that is jes 'hot' to me! i used to get sooo excited as a little girl when my mom used to take me to "sanrio surprises" and i could get a goody bag!! now i am jes on my 'grown woman tip' and buy the shxt myself hehe.

sixteen: fact - my fault; as you may be able to tell from my other blogs; my fault is putting other people before myself. i have a kind heart deep down in there despite as hard as i may seem at times. i will give my last all to help someone in need; despite what it is that i may want or need in life. when i love; i love hard; giving it my all. it's either all or nothing with me.


- daaannnggg laalaa; that def had me stumped and thinking!! haha - thanks tho mamas! enjoyed it and i hope yal enjoy really getting to know more about me!!

here are my 'fly-axx' bloggin' ten i tagged:

Super Woman | Divina | Ashley | Omie | AnJL | Mr. Getz Bizzy | C. Jervis | TaylorGotBeats | LipGloss Mafia | Nanna |

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OKIE DOKIE.YOU'LL HAVE TO GIVE ME A DAY OR TWO,BUT I'LL TELL YOU WHEN I'M READY.PROBABLY SUN.THURS,TOO QUICK,FRIDAY IS FAVORITE FAMILY FOTO DAY,SAT,IS PINK SAT.SO,YES PROBABLY SUN.PLUS,I NEED TIME TO THINK ON THIS ONE.HAHA

DIVINA said...

HONESTLY I DIDNT WANT TO DO THIS SURVEY BUT I FELT BAD IF I DIDNT SINCE I GOT TAGGED TO COMPLETE IT BY MIZZ JUJU LOL SO FUCK IT HERE IT GOEs...


directions: once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. at the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don’t forget to leave them a comment (“you’re it”) and to read your blog. you can’t tag the person who tagged you. since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.

TAGGED BY; MIZZ JUJU

one: fact - IMA NEAT FREAK I LOVE CLEANING LOL I HATE SEEING PLACEs MESSY ESPECIALY MY ROOM THE ONLY TIME ITs MESSY IS WEN I RUSH OUT THE DOOR CUZ I DONT HAVE TIME TO REALLY CLEAN UP EVERYTHING BUT MOST OF DA TIME I LIKE THINGs IN PLACE AND NEAT I COLOR COORDINATE MY CLOTHEs UP IN HANGERs IN MY CLOSET I KEEP MY SHOEs IN SHOEBOXEs. I REMEMBER ONE DAY I SLEPT OVER MY FRIENDs HOUSE I WOKE UP EARLY AND STARTED CLEANIN HIS HOUSE, WASHING THE DISHEs. CLEANIN UP THE KITCHEN, LIVING ROOM AND EVEN VACUMED HIS FLOOR YUP AND FOR MY PAST EXs BASICLY U CAN SAY I WAS ILL WIFEY TYPE DID HIS LAUNDRY , MADE EM FOOD, AND EVEN TOOK EM A SHOWER LMAO I AINT LYING EITHER LOL!

two: unknown fact - growing up; I HAD A ROUGH CHILDHOOD NUFF TYPED*

three: ex-goal - WEN I WAS YOUNG I WANTED TO BE A VET* LOL I LOVE ANIMALS I STILL DO JUST NOT AS MUCH NOW..

four: habit - FALLING IN LOVE WIT THE WRONG PEOPLE AND TRUSTING THE WRONG PEOPLE =/

five: fact - eating habits; I HATE SODA. I ALWAYS DRINK EITHER HEALTHY DRINKS OR JUICE.

six: fact - becoming grown; I GREW UP FAST. I DIDNT HAVE ALL THE THINGS I WANTED WEN I WAS YOUNG AND SO ITS MADE ME WORK HARDER NOW BECUZ I WANT TO BE SUCESSFUL AND MAKE MONEY.

seven: ex goal - famous; EVERYONE WANTS TO BE FAMOUS . I KNOE AM ONE OF DEM BUT I KNOE EVERYTHING IS AT HIS GIVEN TIME I JUST GOTTA STAY POSTIVE AND MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES I KNOE IMA MAKE IT UP THERE SUM DAY.

eight: random fact - NEW YOURK-- I WAS BORN IN NY. I WISH TO MOVE THERE ONE DAY VERY SOON WEN AM DONE WITH SCHOOL

nine: random fact = AM SCARED OF THE DARK AND I DONT KNOE HOW TO SWIM LOL

ten: goal - school; CURRENTLY ATTENDING IN HIGH SCHOOL STILL =/ BUT HEY AM DOIN WAT I GOTTA DO.

eleven: random fact - CARS YUP IMA CAR FEEN LOL EVERYONE DAT TRULY KNOES ME KNOES THIS LOL IN A WERID WAY WNE I SAY MY DREAM CAR OR HEAR THE SOUND OF TURBO O MENG I GET MADD HAPPY LMAO ITS KINDA WERID TO EXPLAIN LOL

twelve: fact - hair color; IVE CHANGED MY HAIR COLORS SO MANY TIMES FROM RED TO BLONDE LOL NOW ITS JUST BLACK I GOT TIRED OF MY ROOTS GROWIN IN SO IMA JUST LEAVE MY WAY THE WAY IT IS I LIKE THE GOHIC LOOK KINDA. =]

thirteen: random fact - lucky > I DONT THINK AM LUCKY LOL I HAVE SUCH BAD LUCK IN LOVE ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY I HATE IT.

fourteen: fact - bitch;YES I CAN BE A VERY BIG BITCH AND A HEARTLESS ONE AT THAT BUT ONLY WEN PEOPLE DESERVE IT..

fifteen: fact - obsession; LOL ONE TOO MANY .. CARS. TURBO. MICKEY MOUSE AND MINIE MOUSE. SHOES. MY SIDEKICK

sixteen: fact - my fault; I LET PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME =/

T said...

lmao all closed doors I got that too.. ughh why you gotta tag me i'm superrrrrrrrrrrrr lazy

Anonymous said...

=] oh i really enjoyed that was good getting to know abit more about you.

number one: slighty OCD omg me too i can't sleep if somethings misplaced =/

number four: ive been like that alot lately can't be bothered with the phone chit chat, text it simple over and done.

number six: girl you've been on your grown ass woman thing for awhile thats good. strong woman

number seven: ahh lucky you modelled i thought so by your blog picture :] gorgeous.

number ten & eleven: aww i like them two the best your showing you can be a mother and go to school later just takes time.

number tweleve: OMG IVE BEEN THE SAME LMAO FREAKY.

- thats one tagged post that really makes you think had me stumped since LAST NIGHT!! <3

123456 said...

I HATEEEEEEE TLKING ON THE PHONE TOO!

Omie said...

im it

Ashley Outrageous said...

awwwwww shittttttt lmaooo. damn ima do it now. this is a hard one!

Anonymous said...

I like this its great..knowing more about you!!

 
blog template by laalaa online