Wednesday, December 24, 2008

7 pounds.


So after reading Lelani's blog yesterday I decided to finally stop being lazy and go check out Will Smith's new movie "Seven Pounds". Let me tell you.. I was REALLY lost for the most part of the movie; and even noticed a few people getting up to leave but decided to stick it out knowing it HAD to make sense at some point and live up to the expectations.. and by the end; it finally did! I def see what Lelani was talking about cus towards the end I was sitting in my chair crying my lil eyes out. Will Smith is such a wonderful actor. If you haven't seen this movie; go check it out! If you have.. let me know what you thought! =)

4 comments:

Miss.Stefanie said...

I think Ima go this weekend!

JuJu said...

[Miss. Stef:] let me kno what you think!

Jervis said...

i cant believe those assholes,left the theatre,

U BRING ME JOI said...

hope to go soon!

 
blog template by laalaa online