Thursday, December 11, 2008

rihanna; rehab.



"When we first met I never felt something so strong
You were like my lover and my best friend
All wrapped in one with a ribbon on it
And all of a sudden you went and left
I didn't know how to follow
It's like a shock that spun me around
And now my heart's dead
I feel so empty and hollow"

"And I'll never give myself to another the way I gave it to you
You don't even recognize the ways you hurt me, do you?
It's gonna take a miracle to bring me back
And you're the one to blame
And now I feel like....oh!"


"It's like I checked into rehab
And baby, you're my disease"

8 comments:

Hustlin In Lipgloss said...

Im so feeling this song mama!

Nellz said...

I love that ladi!!! she is making big moves yo...andddddddddd i want u to help me do my page..smhh its soooo boring how in the hell do u do the banner part? smh

Felicia|DaLipstickBandit said...

she ,looks beautiful in the video

B.Marie said...

GIRL THIS SONG HAS BEEN MY ADDICTION AND HAS BROUGHT ME TO TEARS A FEW TIMES

Anonymous said...

NO GIVE ME THAT ........OH OH OH OH!!!!!!!

This is my favorite on the album!!!!!:)

And "Breakin Dishes"!!!

A said...

The downside of love ugh :( I can do without lol

Ran said...

Yes this is my jam!!! I can DEF feel this!!! Glad those words gave you some kind of a good feeling. keep being strong mama!! have a good weekend!!;o)

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

this song is old i've been through two breakups and rihanna has been there so i know its about 3 years old

 
blog template by laalaa online