Friday, October 31, 2008

TaTTooS.

My boi Jamie is hooking it up with the tattoo's right now.. he was recently hospitalized for 2 weeks and missed work so is tryna hustle up rent money last minute.. if you are looking to get a tattoo or know anyone who is tryna get one.. hit him up!! He'll be hooking it up for a good price right now.. just tell him JuJu sent ya!! He's done two of my tattoo's already, one I'm def known for is my JuJu with my crown on my foot!

I know we all appreciate the hustle and have all been there where we needed to come up with some dinero in a tight squeeze!!

Check him out..

Jamie or call him up ((619 634 5128))nd feel free to pass this on to anyone you know who may be interested!!

Thanks guys!!

2 comments:

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

this isnt jamie from NY who was messed with by the cops right???

i heard he does awesome tatoos as well

Anonymous said...

no, stupid. this is jamie in san diego

 
blog template by laalaa online