Thursday, September 25, 2008

Welcome:


September 11, 2008

Whats Good World... So I honestly feel that myspace seems to create a lot of tension and unnecessary drama and is honestly getting real played out for me. Not just particularly referring to myself, but just for many people I know in general. So I am going to start using myspace pretty much for networking purposes only. Gonna try to keep the personal life and myspace seperate.. with that being said.. I always seem to have something to say.. so figured instead of posting my "Dear Diary" entries or my "Thought For the Day" on myspace, I will post them here. My own personal page for expressing whatever is on my mind or whatever I may be going thru at any given point or time. You can read what I have to say, or not, either way..
Welcome to the random thoughts and expressions of JuJu =)

0 comments:

 
blog template by laalaa online