Thursday, September 25, 2008

09-11 Thought For The Day:

"Nothing is predestined: The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings."

Today marks the seventh anniversary of the attacks that killed nearly 3,000 people. Let us not forget that each day is a blessing and never guaranteed. Live each day to the fullest. Have no regrets. Tell your loved ones how much you really love them. Hug and kiss your kids. Be with and do what makes you happy. Take chances on the unknown.. Embrace each day and opportunity to the fullest. You wouldn't have to wonder "what if or i should have" later on would you...

With that being said I let all my friends and fam know how much you mean to me!! I love each and every one of you with all my heart! Thanks for always being everything I need when I need it the most!!! =)

0 comments:

 
blog template by laalaa online