Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happily Ever After...

Okk.. to put some of the "rumors" and "suspicions" to rest...

YES, I did get married.

Photobucket

I am officially Mrs. McCall (8.2.08) and own that name very proudly. I know some of you have noticed the changes on either mine or Brian's myspace page, or if you are on my facebook you will see my name very boldly at the top. We didn't tell everyone when it happened because we kinda wanted to tell those select few close in our lives when we felt the time was right. Of course we had the blessing from both our parents before it happened, but other than that, we just felt it was right and acted upon it.

Photobucket

We have both came so far and been thru so much in our relationship and I know there is nobody else I would rather spend the rest of my life with than him. He is truly my rock in life. Brian has completely turned his life around to be the man he felt I deserved and I couldn't ask for anything more. He has become the perfect husband, father and best friend I could ever ask for. He always knows the right things to say when I need to hear it the most, good or bad lol. A lot of people don't understand the kind of relationship me and him have based on some of the things we have been thru. But that's okk.. Just know that we are both blessed and truly happy and love each other very much.. We are finally living our "Happily Ever After"..

0 comments:

 
blog template by laalaa online